Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week 1

 Well, here we are at the beginning of another year!  I am challenging myself to document it using Becky Higgins" Project Life.  This is the place where I share my photos with you!  I will most likely update it weekly on Tuesday or Wednesday.  Hope you enjoy your visits!




 Saturday:  Here we are just after midnight, 1/1/11  Happy New Year!
 Sunday:  One last look at our Christmas lights before they come down. 1/2/11
 Monday:  Yep, that's me --Right under the BIG Red Arrow.  I am at work at the VA.  1/3/11
 Tuesday:  My Project Life Kit arrived in the mail! 1/4/11
Wednesday:  Goodbye thaw, Hello Snow!  I think it's going to be around for a while now. 1/5/11


Thursday:  How would you like to run into this guy in a dark alley?  This is what I found when I went up to kiss him Goodnight.  He is extremely fond of that Nerf gun collection! 1/6/11

Friday:  We baked this almond cake last night.  She decorated it herself, and we enjoyed it for dessert tonight.  To die for!  1/7/11

No comments:

Post a Comment