Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bonus SF Photos

Here are some bonus pictures from my trip to San Francisco.  I will add details later in the week. :)
Missy and I took this while in Golden Gate Park.
M's daughter is playing spin the Polar Spin the Wheel game--such a doll!


Some views of the Japanese Tea Garden--Always beautiful, even in winter!
M, A, and M.  They don't look too cold, considering they are standing in front of an igloo!  Happy Birthday to my cousin!
M and A playing with their polar stickers--they are so cute!
Waving to us in the Butterfly rainforest at the Academy of Sciences
Jellyfish are so cool!!
A's daughter--isn't she beautiful?
One of the parrots of Nob Hill hanging out at the dog park with us.  I hadn't ever seen them before!
Castro Street--one of the most exciting neighborhoods in the world!
The beautiful Bay Bridge--I took this while sitting at the table at the restaurant!
San Francisco at sunset--as seen from the deck.
Lassie and her stick.  She is in charge here at the dog park--She definitely walks softly and carries--a big stick!
This is a little boy who shares all of the dogs at the dog park, because he doesn't currently have one at his house.  He has just turned 2, and is the sweetest thing!
The Palace Hotel.  I know Eloise must have done a stint here.
Brunch at the Palace: Sushi, Dim Sum, made to order eggs and dessert crepes, belgian waffles, cereal (seriously?), prime rib, ham, poached salmon, danish, salads, including ceviche!, and a desert bar to die for!
The rose at our table
A special flower arrangement for the lunar new year.
Look at these two lovely ladies (Ha ha!)
Can you see me in the reflection?
Beautiful San Francisco, as seen from Sausalito.
My sister and Lassie.  Two gorgeous gals.
I have to say this is classic Arnie!  See those two bowls?  When I was a kid, one was always filled with pistachios.  At least until I filled the other bowl with shells.
And finally, Shimon, relaxing in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment