Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy February 1st!

Hi everyone!!  Happy February First!  Hope you like the pictures this week.  Be sure to stop by next week, because most of you will be surprised when you see the pictures!  Who knows?  I may even have a little prize for someone who leaves a comment!

 Wednesday, 1/26/11  Oops!  Didn't take a picture Tuesday, so you get two on Wednesday!  C and Joe and I went out to one of our favorite restaurants while D spent 3 hours at karate.  Like the new haircut?
 Thursday, 1/27/11  He's saying, "Mom, do you have to take a picture of me?  I'm trying to eat a snack and do my homework, here!"
 Friday, 1/28/11  We went to my mother-in -law's for fish dinner, and Joe scored this.  He is helping his mom to get rid of some stuff!
 Saturday, 1/29/11  "Just leave me alone!!"  (Her life must be pretty miserable, right?)
 Sunday, 1/30/11  this is the bridge I cross to get to my car after work.  Can you see "the light at the end of the tunnel?"  That's how I always look at it, anyway.  Worked lots of extra in January.  Time for a vacation, right?
Monday, D is modeling the hat he made to wear for "Crazy Hat Day" tomorrow.  I just love the eyes! It's Catholic Schools Week!  They had roller-skating after school today, and I worked in the cafeteria during lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment